In most cases, the reason for this is that changes have been made to the item data of the shop. Since Findologic indexes the data once a day via an automatic export/import by default, this can lead to delays in the output. Data synchronisation usually takes place at night between 01:00 and 06:00.
Further reasons why an item/variant cannot be found:
- The item/variant is not exported because it is not currently active in the shop.
- The item/variant is not exported because it is not currently in stock.
- The item/variant is not exported because it is marked as "invisible" or otherwise hidden (varies depending on the shop system).
If you still have problems finding the item in Findologic's search, please contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- ID of the item/variant.
- Search query where you think the item should appear.
- When was the item/variant added to/activated in the database?