You can use the Personalisation API to influence the ranking of the results. This is based on the attributes of the products (technical documentation for the API). This allows you to link the data you track (e.g. from the CRM data of your customers or data from a third-party personalisation provider) ideally with FINDOLOGIC's technology.
- You always want to push the products of a certain manufacturer upwards for a certain group of your users. To do this, you always give the attribute value of the corresponding manufacturer a boost via the personalisation API if you identify the user as part of this group.
- You want users who enter your shop via a certain channel to display products of a certain brand/own brand preferentially. To do this, you always give the attribute values of the corresponding manufacturers a boost via the personalisation API when users land on your shop via the specific channel.
- You link the data of your third-party personalisation provider with FINDOLOGIC via the Personalisation API. This allows you to select the preferred attributes (e.g. brand, colour, etc. – it is possible to push all existing attributes) of the current user.
In order to achieve the best possible personalisation results, we recommend a combination of 1:1 personalisation and use of the Personalisation API.
- You map your business use cases using the personalisation API and use all the data that you already have.
- Dynamically, each of your users receives additional individualised product listings via the 1:1 personalisation, which correspond to their preferences. More information can be found in this FAQ article.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our support team at any time