You can use the Personalisation API to influence the ranking of the results. This is based on the attributes of the products (technical documentation for the API: (https://docs.findologic.com/doku.php?id=personalization). This allows you to link the data you track (e.g. from the CRM data of your customers or data from a third-party personalisation provider) ideally with FINDOLOGIC's technology.
- You always want to push the products of a certain manufacturer upwards for a certain group of your users. To do this, you always give the attribute value of the corresponding manufacturer a boost via the personalisation API if you identify the user as part of this group.
- You want users who enter your shop via a certain channel to display products of a certain brand/own brand preferentially. To do this, you always give the attribute values of the corresponding manufacturers a boost via the personalisation API when users land on your shop via the specific channel.
- You link the data of your third-party personalisation provider with FINDOLOGIC via the Personalisation API. This allows you to select the preferred attributes (e.g. brand, colour, etc. – it is possible to push all existing attributes) of the current user.
In order to achieve the best possible personalisation results, we recommend a combination of 1:1 personalisation and use of the Personalisation API.
- You map your business use cases using the personalisation API and use all the data that you already have.
- Dynamically, each of your users receives additional individualised product listings via the 1:1 personalisation, which correspond to their preferences. More information can be found in this FAQ article.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time